Strawberry sangat popular dikalangan kanak-kanak. Mungkin ini disebabkan oleh warna merahnya yang terang dan menarik. Ia juga amat mudah untuk ditanam untuk memberi pendedahan awal kepada kanak-kanak mengenai berkebun.
Penanaman strawberry tidak memerlukan banyak ruang (kecuali untuk tujuan komersial dan pelancongan). Ia juga mudah untuk dibiakkan. pembiakan strawberry dilakukan dengan cara;
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
What is Holga?
|Holga 120GCFN box|
The Holga is an inexpensive medium format camera that was made in China. It has a simple meniscus lens that often yields pictures that display vignetting, blur, light leaks and many other distortions. This effect is what making Holga popular among film lover..
Back in October 2011 I bought Holga 120 GCFN. It was my first toy camera. Buying this camera was my first step of taking picture using film. I bought this camera from a blogshop called Roflcam for RM210 (with postage from Peninsular Malaysia to East Malaysia ( Sabah ).
Holga produce 3 series of toy camera to be chosen by photographer that is;
- 120 series ( medium format )
- 120 CFN, 120 GCFN, 120 TLR etc..
- 135 series ( 24mm x 36mm )
- 135 BC, 135TIM, 135 TLR etc..
- 110 series
- Holga Micro, Holga TFS
|Meet 120GCFN ;)|
Click here in case you want to buy them a camera from Roflcam.
- Type - Medium format
- Lens - Optical lens, f/8 60mm
- Film to be used - 120 format film / 135 film (with Superheadz adapter)
- View Finder - Eye Level, direct view finder
- Focusing - Adjustable
- Power for Flash - 2 AA size batteries (for 120FN, 120GFN, 120CFN & 120GCFN only)
- Dimensions 140 x 102 x 76mm
- Weight - 200g without batteries
- Accessories Included - 1 strap, 2 mask (size 16 & 12) and 1 take up spool
Picture taken using Holga 120GCFN
|Taken at Taman Banjaran Crocker|
|Tele lens intalled on Holga 120GCFN|
|Wide lens installed on Holga 120GCFN|
Sunday, December 22, 2013
|Credit to owner|
Stress is a physical, emotional and mental reaction to change. It encompasses pressure, burden, conflict, fatigue, tension, panic, nervousness, anxiety, depression and loss of vitality that often happens when changes occur to the body or mind.
Why are YOU STRESS?
- Personal stress caused by disappointment that take various forms.
- domestic problems, financial problems, problem with children and many more
- not excelling in job, not promoted, loss of work, transferred
- arguments with neighbours
Being forced to wait long
What is the Sign of STRESS?
- Increased in heartbeat
- Feeling of hopeless
- Making you eat either less or more
- Loss interest in job
- Changing you sleep habit (either causing you to sleep too much or not letting you sleep enough)
- Tendency to raise voice.
- Social withdrawal
What to do when you are ANGRY
- Calm down by breath in and exhale slowly
- Identify the cause of your anger
- Seek the advice of others.
- Withdraw to another place to control your anger. It always better to run from the situation that make you angry rather than staying there.
- Discuss your problem with family member or friends
- Accustom yourself to forgiving quickly and accept the fact that people make mistakes